Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

yeah winner takes all we have to do

placing top 3 winning $30 for 1st place is a joke

matty--you want to do a bigger one say $50 or $100 in a head to head?

SunMo

i don't get why have tiered winnings is a joke.  i mean, i guess you're trying to get rich winning fanduel?  i'm just trying to have some fun and win a few bucks
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

when you go to AC or Vegas do you always play the penny slots and say you're just trying to have some fun?

SunMo

never been to either places, but if i would go i wouldnt be thinking i was johnny chan at the poker table

ice grillin you

lol at reese talking shtein to other people about money when hes playing fanduel for like 10 bucks a head

real men throw units around on real games....nothing wrong with playing kids stuff but shut the farg up about it like you are some high roller
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

real men throw around real units on real games and talk about them on the internet yeah!

I didn't mind the top 3 getting paid with the 8 of us.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

i'm in either way...just think winner takes all is more exciting. but if everyone else likes the top 3 deal i don't care.

Sgt PSN

Other than getting in the occasional :CF sanctioned fanduel league, I'm sticking strictly to the $1 leagues until I either win big or my balance runs out.  I put $25 into it so I'll ride that as long as it lasts. 

Munson

Matty I think the site decides for us how many people get paid out depending on how many of us are in.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2013, 01:37:04 PM
lol at reese talking shtein to other people about money when hes playing fanduel for like 10 bucks a head

real men throw units around on real games....nothing wrong with playing kids stuff but shut the farg up about it like you are some high roller

youre literally are the worst gambler of all time and a completely clueless handicapper--you've proven that just on the results you put down in the betting thread over the years

see that's your problem you corny ass overweight monkey, you get in others peoples conversation like you have a clue. "real men throw units around on real games." wow--you know how farging gay that sounds?

ice grillin you

stack chedder stack chedder stack chedder.....mo money mo money mo money

my bets are posted for all to see....i dont hide....and i win more than i lose most years...thaks to cfb....you play nickel and dime fantasy football...and then are going to talk shtein to sunny....lol

you are a bitchmade socially inept adult that grew from a colickly chronic blinking kid who was pushed around in a stroller for an amount of years that far exceeded normal guidelines

go "bumrush" someone tough guy

reese125

you'
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2013, 03:09:25 PM

you are a bitchmade socially inept adult that grew from a colickly chronic blinking kid who was pushed around in a stroller for an amount of years that far exceeded normal guidelines

stop trying so hard cornball

youre an embarrassment to fat people

shut up

SunMo

lol he's corny yet you use "fat" in every insult you throw. 

makes sense

ice grillin you

id rather have him go there than to use terms like bumrush and the plethora of other 90's slang hes tried to use over the years to sound down.....that shtein is truly cringe inducing and if he wasnt such an awful person id feel bad for him

reese125

shows you how horrendous this place is for sunny to come in and defend you

hes like that little dog jumping up and down next to spike in the bugs bunny cartoons