Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I'm picking my team right now

SD

Lineup picked

How in the hell do you use your pending bonus? I have $25 but I couldn't use it.

SD

Quote from: reese125 on October 17, 2013, 06:39:43 PM
We only have 5 heads in. Need the other 3-Sarge, Hb and SD or it doesn't run

Hit them both up on fb

Let's take a poll who is going to farg his up
My money is on HB

Sgt PSN

I'm in.  My bad.  Forgot what day of the week it was. 

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 17, 2013, 07:38:54 PM
I'm in.  My bad.  Forgot what day of the week it was.

text hb...I know you guys are butt buddies

Sgt PSN

Already on it.  The text, that is.  Not his butt.  I'll be on that later. 

Sgt PSN

You can all stop worrying now.  Chuggie is logged on and is setting his roster. 

Sgt PSN

Guess he had a double anal scene that took a little longer than usual. 

Sgt PSN

I think choosing the Cards defense might not have been a good decision. 

SD

Quote from: SD on October 17, 2013, 07:20:36 PM

How in the hell do you use your pending bonus? I have $25 but I couldn't use it.

I'll throw this question back out there

reese125

Go under the promo tab up top and it explains it

It's a gradual bonus. The more you play on the site it becomes real cash.

SD

yeah that's what I thought...lame

Munson

I just looked at my team this week for the first time since I put it together....out of all the other teams i put together, I think the one for this league is the worst one. Definitely should have built a little smarter with this one
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on October 20, 2013, 11:33:22 AM
I just looked at my team this week for the first time since I put it together....out of all the other teams i put together, I think the one for this league is the worst one. Definitely should have built a little smarter with this one

Your team looks pretty solid to me.

I almost took Hilton and Riley Cooper but opted for Randle and Jefferey. I was tempted to take Blackmon but he has groin and hamstring problems. One bad cut and he's done for the game.

Munson

Quote from: SD on October 20, 2013, 11:43:07 AM
Quote from: Munson on October 20, 2013, 11:33:22 AM

Your team looks pretty solid to me.

I almost took Hilton and Riley Cooper but opted for Randle and Jefferey. I was tempted to take Blackmon but he has groin and hamstring problems. One bad cut and he's done for the game.

Yeah it's an okay team, I think I just did much better with some of the other teams I put together this week. This is the one team I have in a $5 league...

Cutler
Peterson
Charles
Welker
Cruz
K. Allen
Gronk
Prater
Kansas City

Really happy with that one, hopefully it can win me some cash this week. Keenan Allen at $4500 frees up a ton of cash to spend elsewhere.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds