2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2009, 08:31:01 AM
I had the worst migraine of my life yesterday so I didn't get to actually watch the game until this morning.  

Wow.  Talk about buzzsaws.

Lee is God.

Was that migraine caused by a certain football game which may have preceded the baseball game?

phattymatty

Rome

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 19, 2009, 08:38:28 AM
Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2009, 08:31:01 AM
I had the worst migraine of my life yesterday so I didn't get to actually watch the game until this morning.  

Wow.  Talk about buzzsaws.

Lee is God.

Was that migraine caused by a certain football game which may have preceded the baseball game?

That undoubtedly worsened it but it happens to me when the weather changes radically.  It was in the 90's Thursday and then went down into the 40's on Saturday.

It's the kind of headache where you close the blinds and pull the covers over your head.  I don't wish them on anyone, not even Andy Reid.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i thought only women got them

im not even rippin romey i honestly have never heard of a man getting a non hangover headache much less a migraine
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Drastic barometric pressure changes plus the absence of humidity does it to me every time.  I'll be fine the rest of the winter, though, so thanks for the love and concern.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2009, 09:46:42 AM
It's the kind of headache where you close the blinds and pull the covers over your head.  I don't wish them on anyone, not even Andy Reid.

i think he had one yesterday.

ice grillin you

There are migraine headache variants, some originate in the brainstem (featuring intercellular transport dysfunction of calcium and potassium ions) and some are genetically disposed. Studies of twins indicate a 60 to 65 percent genetic influence upon their propensity to develop migraine headache.[8][9] Moreover, fluctuating hormone levels indicate a migraine relation: 75 percent of adult patients are women.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2009, 10:05:35 AM
Drastic barometric pressure changes plus the absence of humidity does it to me every time.  I'll be fine the rest of the winter, though, so thanks for the love and concern.

I get the same thing, they suck real bad.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Love it? How could I not love it. It's the greatest sport ever as long as the Phillies are winning and I only have to watch an inning or two at a time. If only every game could be like Game 5, Part II of the World Series last year. 3 innings of a meaningful sporting event featuring the only team in the sport that I 'root' for. Solid gold.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2009, 12:39:34 PM
go watch a ufc fight you piece of white trash

Nothing is white trashier than baseball fans. Well NASCAR fans, obviously, but they're running neck and neck.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

wow, really?

baseball is most popular among elitist white people and latinos. the MA, white trash crowd loves violent sports. not Hoyda sports.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.