Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Don Ho

That was pretty damn awesome to watch today.   
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Poor Tiger stuck with this fat mess Reed. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Finau only one who has showed up

Rome

Watching this collection of entitled Trump-loving country club spoiled brats being schooled by Euros is actually quite delightful.  They've lost eight straight matches at this moment.   I haven't seen a collapse this bad since the 2018 Phillies. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 29, 2018, 04:55:20 AM
Poor Tiger stuck with this fat mess Reed.

career Ryder cup record

tiger 13-17-3
reed 6-1-2

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It was a bad pairing to begin with.   Doesn't matter though.  Takes a total team effort to get obliterated this completely. 

ice grillin you

the fact that only Justin Thomas chose to play the course in the months leading up speaks volumes

MDS

how many of them are wearing MAGA hats and saying they believe dr. ford but REALLY believe brett kavanaugh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

tiger getting smoked again

Geowhizzer

Middle agers like Romey may need to add this club to their bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_-NMpfCLI

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Oh my God!  Makes me we want to fly up there and bring a shovel and start digging away in a bunker.