Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lock him/her up chants getting stronger and stronger at these klan rallies

they really legit have nothing but to run back 16. its pathetic
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

the wife and i are still waiting for our mail-in ballots. the "tracker" website says they were mailed out to us on oct 6.
the farg?
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: hunt on October 19, 2020, 09:53:54 AM
the wife and i are still waiting for our mail-in ballots. the "tracker" website says they were mailed out to us on oct 6.
the farg?

How are you going to commit voter fraud if you don't receive it?

PhillyPhreak54

Par for the course with the USPS. The Louis DeJoy Plan is working.

Munson

I got mine sometime this week (been only grabbing the mail once a week). Gonna fill it out and bring it to the ballot box at our county elections office this week probably. My wife just put her request for one in last Monday or Tuesday, she didn't get hers yet as of yesterday.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

the farg?

are you in pa?

you can go vote early right now. go do it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So Jeffrey Toobin decides to whip out his piece and jerk off on a zoom call?

Wtf?

PhillyPhreak54

Roberts saves this one. Once Barrett gets on there we are farged. Unless the dems increase the court size.

Alito, Gorsuch, Thomas and Beer Bong Brett all sided with the GOP.

https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/1318350248926904320 21

hunt

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2020, 07:32:41 PM
the farg?

are you in pa?

you can go vote early right now. go do it.

yep. ballots actually arrived in the mail yesterday. we'll fill them out & drop them off at the election office (rather than mailing them). 

Rome

It probably had to go thru a special screening process since it was addressed to Mike Hunt.

hunt

Quote from: Rome on October 20, 2020, 10:03:14 AM
It probably had to go thru a special screening process since it was addressed to Mike Hunt.

idk...my neighbor richard head got his ballot right away.

8)

General_Failure

We are optimistically looking forward to the part of the political cycle where the Democratic party steps forward to meet the Republicans in the middle and the Republicans don't give a farg. https://twitter.com/politico/status/1318499722705965059

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Got my email today saying that my ballot has been received. All that's left to do is make sarcastic mocking comments about undecided voters until Election Day.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1318675787973840896

Lol he reportedly stormed out of the interview and posted a clip of her without a mask on and now is tweeting this.