Week 7 - Cowboys: Wentz v. Prescott V

Started by MDS, October 13, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Uh oh. 60+ yard attempt against the Eagles coming up. Guaranteed good.

MDS

this dude has 3 60 yarders and 2 of them are against the eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I feel like the longest field goal anyone has ever missed against the Eagles is somewhere around 53 yards.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 20, 2019, 09:55:46 PM
I feel like the longest field goal anyone has ever missed against the Eagles is somewhere around 53 yards.

[insert Parkey gif]

ice grillin you

that was easily the best not in denver kick in nfl history....63 and hit the net hard and high
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I'm not even upset.  Mills, Scandrick, Douglas, Old Man Jenkins, James, Joes IV, Sendejo in the suckendary, G-Hill, Gerry, Joe No Name at LB, old & slow D Line, is what it is.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

The season has been a complete train wreck but lets please focus more on the coin toss.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

NFL = unwatchable. 

HA!  The crippled DT steps up

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2019, 10:02:40 PM
that was easily the best not in denver kick in nfl history....63 and hit the net hard and high

Told my son the same thing!  All the ELam, Janikowski, Prater bombs in Denver require a huge asterisk next to them.

QB Eagles

Can we get rid of this practice of making your foul more obvious by putting your hands up?

MDS

doesnt rudy ford get a hold or two every game

wasnt he brought in because hes so good at special teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

QB Eagles

Howard up the middle, also known as the only play on Doug's sheet for 2nd and 10.

Don Ho

Don Ho