2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol they zero respect for utley letting trash like gagne face him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i was thinking the same thing...and utely tried so hard to get hit on the first pitch
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Rome

Rome

Has anyone else seen the penis with ears wearing a Phillies cap and a Brewers t-shirt yet?

Rome

The only bright spot of this entire miserable farging night was watching Madson pitch.  He looked excellent.

Last chance for the Bums...

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Rome on October 04, 2008, 09:54:12 PM
Has anyone else seen the penis with ears wearing a Phillies cap and a Brewers t-shirt yet?

yeah what a douche

MDS

Rome

Rome

MDS

Rome