2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on July 02, 2008, 10:22:30 PM
i just crapped my pants.  howard  :boom

If Lidge somehow gets out of this he should get credit for two innings pitched.

BigEd76

holy **************** first pitch to Teixeira

whew 7-3 final

Don Ho

Geo,

I am getting way to old for this stuff.  man that was made way to easy for the braves at the end.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 02, 2008, 10:25:18 PM
holy **************** first pitch to Teixeira

whew 7-3 final

i think i almost felt what it was like to have a heart attack as that thing left the bat. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on July 02, 2008, 10:26:56 PM
Geo,

I am getting way to old for this stuff.  man that was made way to easy for the braves at the end.

I'm just glad it didn't get to Chipper Jones.  He was on deck.  I wouldn't have been able to watch.

I freaking hate Chipper Jones.

QB Eagles

No one in the division is >.500 in their last ten games. And if you think that's bad, check out the train wreck that is the NL West.

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 02, 2008, 10:36:26 PM
Geo,

I'm just glad it didn't get to Chipper Jones.  He was on deck.  I wouldn't have been able to watch.

Wasn't it Chipper that hit the 2nd grounder that Howard fumbled?

Speaking of Howard:

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, McCann was on deck I think.

Howard's defense is straight trash. I mean, come the farg on dude.

Where can I get a Myers Iron Pigs jersey?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 02, 2008, 11:11:19 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 02, 2008, 10:36:26 PM
Geo,

Wasn't it Chipper that hit the 2nd grounder that Howard fumbled?

I think you're right.  He'd probably find a way to hit a game-winning homer, even if it wasn't his turn up.  Cholly wouldn't catch it, anyway.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

seriously when are they gonna do something about eaton?!???!?!!?!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

btw anyone know how many pitches that lidge texiera at bat was...that was one of the best non big situation at bats ive ever seen...just awesome on both sides...texiera fought off numerous large sliders and lidge after throwing a ton of pitches in a back to back situation sat him down on a ridiculously ill pitch to end the game...just great stuff all around
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont know but according wheels lidge was "tremendous."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.