The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

MDS

i recognized 1 word of that, and that was titty.

10 years of jew school has paid off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

http://deadspin.com/#!5781702/the-ultimate-anti+bullying-psa-kid-fights-back-with-devastating-body-slam

I want a screen shot of that limping crying bitch's face from the end of the video...

awesome
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Diomedes

That link is as dead now as it was when I first tried to see it. 

yay for Deadspin
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on March 17, 2011, 06:41:37 AM
http://deadspin.com/#!5781702/the-ultimate-anti+bullying-psa-kid-fights-back-with-devastating-body-slam

I want a screen shot of that limping crying bitch's face from the end of the video...

awesome

I just watched it. That was awesome. I hope that skinny little punk and his friends get raped by a pack of mexicans. The link works...just have to scroll down a little.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

I know my link works (if you copy and paste it..I don't understand why the entire URL isn't hyperlinked on this page)...I'm saying that SunMo's link to what I guess is the same video on Youtube does not work.

I'm also saying that you are a child molester.

Sgt PSN

Throw some URL tags on there and your link is fine.

Quote from: Diomedes on March 17, 2011, 06:41:37 AM

awesome

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 17, 2011, 09:17:42 PM
Throw some URL tags on there and your link is fine.

Okay, so I see that this works. 

But why then does the forum software translate almost any other copied url into a hyperlink, but not this one?

Usually, I just copy the actual address and paste it into my post, and the board automatically hyperlinks it.

Sgt PSN

Yeah but I think there might be something in that particular link that the software doesn't recognize as part of a link and doesn't convert it.  I'm guessing it's the exclamation point.  I don't notice them very often in links but I have noticed in the past that occasionally a link will be incomplete like yours.  Never notcied if there was an ! in there though and I'm far too lazy to search for broken links.

SD

Another video of some punk bully getting his shtein beat down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PEtotMeO9o

Sgt PSN

That one's been out for quite a few years.  But yeah, that dude got farging rocked. 

Diomedes

There is always someone badder than you, no matter how bad you are.  Push people around long enough, you'll run up against the wrong mark and get hurt.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 19, 2011, 11:34:34 AM
That one's been out for quite a few years.  But yeah, that dude got farging rocked. 

Now that you mention it I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. I'm glad there's an anti-bullying campaign going on right now. I think some minor bullying is fine as it teaches people how to deal with situations *and let me clarify* when I say minor bullying I mean small comments with pushy people, not physical or overly abusive words. When I was in 3rd grade I used to get bullied by a 5th grader. One day I decided to stick up for myself (I socked him in the face). He whipped my ass but he stopped bullying me after that, which was a win for me.