The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

holy shtein that looks completely fake, congrats
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

What is fake about it? Is it an illusion that the wing came off of the plane?

Like I said, even if the wing was supposed to come off, it was a hell of a stunt.

Feva

Quote from: shorebird on November 03, 2008, 05:50:45 AM

Like I said, even if the wing was supposed to come off, it was a hell of a stunt.

I guess you've never heard of CG special effects.  That and the fact that the plane leaves the screen a number of times for editing purposes... it looks like a toy plane when it lands... not to mention it blurs... again, for editing purposes.  No way in hell that's real.

Shore... you been had.  You been took.  Hoodwinked.  Bamboozled. Led astray. Run amuck...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 03, 2008, 07:35:19 AM
Quote from: shorebird on November 03, 2008, 05:50:45 AM

I guess you've never heard of CG special effects.  That and the fact that the plane leaves the screen a number of times for editing purposes... it looks like a toy plane when it lands... not to mention it blurs... again, for editing purposes.  No way in hell that's real.

Shore... you been had.  You been took.  Hoodwinked.  Bamboozled. Led astray. Run amuck...

Palin'd

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

LBIggle

hahahaha.  RUN!!   the acting was better then the "stunt". 

shorebird

Oh, you mean like that Vick commercial that had him throwing the ball outta' the stadium?  Ok. Alright. Yeah, I was had.

ice grillin you

you werent had....that video put its gooey little fishies in your sphincter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

What is with the obsession with gay anal sex around here??

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

that looked like reid's blank look after every fargin dumb play that didn't work.