The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on August 30, 2007, 06:42:05 AM
anyone seen the roller body suit yet?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1772849/

on a side note..Swiss roads are butter

That's crazy awesome. I guarantee that I would have lost control on the 1st turn and died. Wow.  :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Delcoeagle

Drunk tough guys at the ball park

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f3KgJndRhEI

PhillyPhanInDC

Wow. And to think, you were the first guy to post that. Congrats.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Training montage from "No Retreat, No Surrender".

I used to love this movie as a kid.  This was Jean-Claude Van Damme's first american movie, I believe.

Anyway... there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with :43 - :58.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 09, 2007, 12:13:24 AM
Byars > Pepper Johnson

I still love Keith Byars.

Did you notice, though, that the Eagles got a big gain, then had to burn a time out?

The more things change...

SD_Eagle5

nm