FIRE HOWIE ROSEMAN!

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 10, 2010, 10:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i didnt get into a hissy fit at all...i hate snyder more than any non taterskin fan in the world....i just didnt understand him coming out of left field with snyder when it had absoluetly nothing to do with lurie or really anything anyone was talking about
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

troyhstewart94

Guess I'm not on the fire Howie bus yet.  Gonna wait until at least April for that.

ice grillin you

Quote from: troyhstewart94 on January 05, 2013, 11:08:19 AM
Guess I'm not on the fire Howie bus yet.  Gonna wait until at least April for that.

last three years dont count?

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2013, 03:18:45 PM
Quote from: troyhstewart94 on January 05, 2013, 11:08:19 AM

last three years dont count?

Not if you're Lurie...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

JackStraw

The last three owners each got lucky with one coach and one Qb. Lurie just had his.  Tose, the guy from France and Jeff. Meh. At least the first two made their own money. Silver spoon=dilettante.
Endless regression to the mean

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

That's a pretty solid rip job...

SunMo

yeah, i wish it was someone a little more established and with a better writing style.  he writes like a teenager, but i'll take it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

not that we didnt all already know this but pretty massive dagger here....

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone told me one esteemed coach or another advised one of the Eagles' top candidates not to take the job precisely because of Roseman's presence there.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2013, 11:05:32 AM
not that we didnt all already know this but pretty massive dagger here....

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone told me one esteemed coach or another advised one of the Eagles' top candidates not to take the job precisely because of Roseman's presence there.

Yep.

Makes ya feel good about our franchise, doesn't it?

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

because very bad people like to own our teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Lurie is as big of a problem as Howie is. zesty uniforms...zesty team...god damn wind turbines...what a farging joke he turned the team into.

MDS

hes always been the problem

he let reid hang around 6 years too long...he let his nerd friend banner run the team....he then let his nerd protege howie take control...hes running this awful coaching search

he sort of kind of sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I agree.

If I came to own the Eagles, bring back kelly green, I'd raze the link, build a new Vet, add grass, and be the baddest defense the NFL has ever seen.

Of course I'd still keep the jail for you yokels.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05