"Daniel Craig"?!? WTF!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, August 13, 2006, 09:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Zanshin

What really struck me was how unhappy the asian dude looked about his deformity.  Poor bastich.  Terrible to go through life that small, I imagine.

MURP

photoshop can be a terrible thing in the hands of the evil. 

MDS

that slanty-eyed dude had one big cock.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Which makes him inferior to all the non-slanty-eyed dudes that have TWO big cocks!

bowzer

I'm still aroused from it...

Feva

Yeah, I got that thing too.  I hadn't seen a dong that big since I took a piss this morning.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Do you always piss in public restrooms in the morning?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on August 13, 2006, 05:42:44 PM
Do you always piss in public restrooms in the morning?

He does, but only if they don't have those pesky separators between the urinals.

The BIGSTUD

I got 2 from him, but didn't open them due to possible virus threat.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

One would think the dude with the Siamese Salami in his hand would be deterrent enough for you, Bunk.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The fact that he even considered clicking on any of those links is hilarious.

The BIGSTUD

It wasn't a consideration. I saw 2 PM's from him and immediately hit the back button on the browser.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, you didn't delete them, then?  Saving them for later?

The BIGSTUD

I was too lazy, but just deleted them now. Good idea.