Love the new "I'm important" graphics

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 13, 2006, 08:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Every time I see the pink names at the bottom of the screen I think of breast cancer awareness.

Diomedes

Which can only lead to thinking about breasts, of course.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Or those ugly pink hats and jersey's they sell.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Maybe its just me, but when I think of breast cancer awareness, sexual thoughts aren't racing through my mind.

Diomedes

It's a good measure of whether your joke was funny, if they laughed or not.

SD_Eagle5

Sgt PSN

Breast cancer always makes me think of Nancy Reagan. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Who, from what I have been told, has a really nice tit.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhanInDC

Really no need for us to go tit for tat here people.

:paranoid
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.