feedback

Started by hunt, December 16, 2005, 11:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Please ban me, I have nothing to contribute.

Wingspan

Please ban phattymatty, he has nothing to contribute.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Susquehanna Birder

What are hbionic's favorite playthings, Alex?

MURP

mussa

jesus we all have serious problems
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

(Please ban me, I have nothing to contribute.)

rjs246

Saint Favre
Favre the God

Still no filter for these? Good thing. Because ironically refering to Favre as some sort of higher being is farging hilarious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

who the hell welcomed you back?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Welcome back, Jerk.  Now go away.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

He's been on the Dio-approved self-imposed exile plan.

rjs246

Dio misses me. He's just a big old teddy bear. A shaved, peace-loving, baby-hating, G&T swilling Teddy Bear. He loves me with all of his soul. It's kind of embarrassing really.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

If you're going to stick around a bit, want to talk to Sun about relinquishing your virtual identity?  That'd be swell.

SunMo

Quote from: Zanshin on April 27, 2006, 10:10:16 AM
If you're going to stick around a bit, want to talk to Sun about relinquishing your virtual identity?  That'd be swell.

You too, will be assimilated.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

You remember what happened when we all switched to the TO avatar, right? We'll wind up with that guy as our opening day #1 receiver.

The man. The myth. The legend.