2009 March Madness

Started by phattymatty, March 19, 2009, 02:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

tourney time! <pops huge boner>

memphis losing to cs-northridge with 12 min. left. 

down by 6 with 10 left.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

i dont no why they give you all the games on the internet for free and make you pay on tv, but its all good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

because people who were alive when there wasnt an internet would rather kill themselves than watch a sporting event on a laptop
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

how else do i watch the memphis game when cbs has lsu butler on?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

CBS here still has the A&M thumping on. They switched to the Butler game, but as soon as the dude hit a three to make it 72-69, they switched back. Now they go back to Butler and its 74-71 and LSU going to the line with 4.5 left

phattymatty

buy an iphone.  i get every game streamed live to my phone.

PhillyPhreak54

Butler is out.

Memphis has pulled away and Andy Reid U. is going down hard.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2009, 02:26:07 PM
how else do i watch the memphis game when cbs has lsu butler on?

you can watch it wherever want...im just explaining to you why it costs to get the package on tv

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2009, 02:35:30 PM
stubborn white people?

watching sports on a 55 inch hi def > watching sports on a laptop

MDS

no $ > $

only stubborn white people will choose the $ option. asians dont like bball, hispanics dont own tvs and the brothas aint come across a money saving deal they never liked. so its all old white people who refuse to accept the internet a legit form of entertainment.

if i had a hd and a dish it would be a no brainer but otherwise its a giant waste of money

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, brothers don't like to represent with a flat screen.  Great point.

MDS

do you raid their houses after a klan meeting or something?