2016 Head Coach Search

Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Dirk Koetter is on the list now too per Alex Marvez

Geowhizzer

My interview is on Thursday.  When are yours?

PhillyPhreak54

I had mine before I left Philly the other day

I doubt I'll get the job because I recommend MDS for director of player personnel since he knows best

Butchers Bill

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 04, 2016, 09:25:19 PM

I'd be more impressed with Dirk Diggler.

Seriously though...you all need to get on the Shurmur train cause it's pulling into the station.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 04, 2016, 09:25:19 PM

why does anyone know these names.

PhillyPhreak54

lol nothing would surprise me but I'd put long odds on Shurmur...75/1

I'm not sure why Lurie hasn't requested an interview with Hue Jackson yet

PhillyPhreak54

Doug Marrone is joining the list (again, was interviewed before Chip was hired in 2013).

He quit on the Bills and I'll vote no on him too

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 04, 2016, 10:57:39 PM
Doug Marrone is joining the list (again, was interviewed before Chip was hired in 2013).

He quit on the Bills and I'll vote no on him too

No on Marrone.  No quitters please.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

I couldn't care less about Marrone's failed attempt to flip to the Jets. It's known that the Bills FO is less than great to deal with for coaches. His plan backfired, but what, we're supposed to take this as a sign that he's a "quitter" or whatever? His contract let him leave.

The reason Marrone would be surprising and somewhat upsetting to me is that he's twice the egotistical power-tripping dickhead that Chip was. If you move on from Chip because he's poisoned the atmosphere, why the hell would you go out and get this guy?

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 05, 2016, 04:26:51 AM
The reason Marrone would be surprising and somewhat upsetting to me is that he's twice the egotistical power-tripping dickhead that Chip was.

not even close....i dont want marrone but chip thought he could oversee professional athletes sleeping habits by attaching a sleep monitor to them...chip actually told the owner that he would not attend his annual christmas party if it was not held on a certain day and time...and even two years later i still cant believe he cut the teams best player outright for essentially being too loud

at the pro level i dont think theres ever been anything close to what chip did in his three years here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2016, 07:11:45 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14504114/how-tom-coughlin-changed-ways-won-new-york-giants-nfl

I read this and can't help but wonder if Kelly will do the same thing somewhere else.

Absolutely not. He wont get another nfl job IMO.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

NFL reportedly looking into the Eagles' Rooney Rule shenanigans.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.