Week 3 - Bengals: Memories Of A Tie

Started by MDS, September 20, 2020, 10:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Well the game checks aren't piling up, so at the very least his estate is in good working order.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

When was the last time you thought the Eagles would lose a game?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I'm all in on the 0-16 hype train. Can't wait to see them blow a #2 pick after a coinflip.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on September 27, 2020, 12:20:29 PM
I'm all in on the 0-16 hype train. Can't wait to see them blow a #2 pick after a coinflip.

And draft Trevor Lawrence...who gives a farg about super bowls it's all about being a qb factory

Diomedes

Second offensive play of the game, after a  12 yard Mixon run to start, Gerry didn't know what the D call was...and Burrow went right at him for an 8 yard completion to Higgins.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

I was planning on not watching today and I lasted 11 minutes. Sucks having no self respect at all.

General_Failure

Diomedes

General_Failure

I'm glad I'm half watching with the sound off.