Around The NFL - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2023, 12:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

man there are some real dumpster fires out there

j's texans on the 4th coach in 4 years as tommy boy acts like a maniac
arizona extends their crappy coach and gm until 2027 then immediately fires one while the other self destructs to the point where he cant do the job anymore
denver trying to trade for sean payton with a washed up qb and no picks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

As rough as the Texans are, Denver and Cleveland have to rank as the two worst disasters right now because of their QB situations. Someone who takes over the Texans, Colts, etc has the ability to start building more or less at the ground level.

QB Eagles

He won't win coach of the year (should be Shanahan imho) but man am I impressed that Tomlin kept his winning season streak going with a team that talentless, in a non-joke division. Fell one tiebreaker short of making the playoffs.

PhillyPhreak54

There is a report out there that says titty baby Kyler Murray will have input on the new head coach

laughable

ice grillin you

maybe its me but i dont see a problem with your franchise qb having input on his next head coach
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

What if your franchise qb is Kyler Murray?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 09, 2023, 05:29:14 PM
What if your franchise qb is Kyler Murray?

well thats a different argument....you can trade or cut him ala wentz...but if your plan is to build around and with him then he should have input on something as important as a head coach

QB Eagles

They don't have a GM either so they don't have a plan.

ice grillin you

even more reason for him to have some input...even if you dont listen to it...but to just completely cut your qb out of it who you just caked off long term is silly...unless like i said hes not a part of your future

MDS

they should hire his preferred gm and coach then trade him and draft someone else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Or just let him be the GM and HC and QB

ice grillin you

isnt keim coming back at some point?  i thought he was bidwells bff

PhillyPhreak54

I think this is a soft exit for him. I think he's had some booze issues.

Zanshin

The Keim news came shortly after the Kingsbury news. Seems like a clown-show over there. As far as Murray having input, I mean...maybe pretend to care what he thinks, but nothing about his judgement to this point seems on-point.