Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Good read thanks. She's been a solid mayor and I love that she stands up to the righties who try to gridlock anything she does ala congress and Obama.

The part in there about inside/outside the 610 loop is dead on. Inside the loop has more liberal neighborhoods and once you get to the burbs it's yeehaw good ol boy territory.

I hope she runs for governor.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteThe Bishop ‏@BillBishopKHOU 10m10 minutes ago Houston, TX

Senator Ted Cruz plans to announce Monday he will run for president of the United States, says Houston Chronicle

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

all we need is trump and palin and we got ourselves a party
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I think they should run the brother of the person who put us in the biggest financial catastrophe of modern times and lied us into multiple wars
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

cruz/bachmann - living the teabagger dream in 2016
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

It's mind boggling how anyone who isn't ultra wealthy could like that Muppet
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

http://mobile.philly.com/news/politics/?wss=/philly/news/politics&id=297559101&

Quite a bit excessive indeed. That $288k could've been used on many other more appropriate things within the VA.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2015, 07:27:22 PM
http://mobile.philly.com/news/politics/?wss=/philly/news/politics&id=297559101&

Quite a bit excessive indeed. That $288k could've been used on many other more appropriate things within the VA.

That's my director. The va undersecretary was at our office today as well as the press. Place is a total circus.

PhillyPhreak54

I thought they were focusing on getting things tightened up there? It hasn't gotten any better obviously which is sad.

How can they justify that large of an expense?

SD

The previous director one day up and relocated. Rumor was he was banging some Asian chick at our office ( he's married with kids) and got busted. They shipped his ass out to LA. She was brought in to clean the place up. They hire idiots they can't fire. The front office act like their shtein don't stink. I just took over another teams digits and they're a farging mess. They change regulations which supersedes the previous regulation which was just changed. There's sbout 10 different regulations you have to follow to complete a claim and their systems are constantly going down.

PhillyPhreak54

So are they oblivious to the dysfunction and public heat? Or they don't give a shtein?

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on March 25, 2015, 07:58:34 PM
The previous director one day up and relocated. Rumor was he was banging some Asian chick at our office ( he's married with kids) and got busted. They shipped his ass out to LA. She was brought in to clean the place up. They hire idiots they can't fire. The front office act like their shtein don't stink. I just took over another teams digits and they're a farging mess. They change regulations which supersedes the previous regulation which was just changed. There's sbout 10 different regulations you have to follow to complete a claim and their systems are constantly going down.

Sounds a lot like corporate life to me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger