Week 4 - 49ers: America Gets To Watch The Eagles

Started by MDS, September 27, 2020, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I don't give a farg what happens this is the worst secondary in football
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I mean my farging two dogs know you double-team Kittle

General_Failure

That only time this game they resembled the Super Bowl team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

they went from first overall pick to first place
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Mailata wasn't a dumpster fire. He's got some film work to do studying blitzes/stunts etc. but he moved around well and his foot work wasn't terrible. The few times I saw him pull or crash down he knew what he was doing. Don't think he's a stud LT but maybe competent back up. Noticed they didn't run the ball much to his side.

QB Eagles

I've seen Mullens play out of his mind before, tonight he regressed further than Wentz.

Not convinced the Eagles would have won if Shanny called for a pass to Kittle on every down.

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on October 05, 2020, 12:19:14 AM
Mailata wasn't a dumpster fire. He's got some film work to do studying blitzes/stunts etc. but he moved around well and his foot work wasn't terrible. The few times I saw him pull or crash down he knew what he was doing. Don't think he's a stud LT but maybe competent back up. Noticed they didn't run the ball much to his side.

Line wasn't as bad as it could have been, considering Mailata was fresh meat, and Lane was in and out. But there were multiple bad snaps on Kelce and some really terribly blocked up runs. Wentz also seemed to have more awareness of the pressure than previous weeks, which helped lower the sack count. His accuracy was not improved at all but at least his decisions were somewhat better.

Eagles MVP though was Nick Bosa's ACL because he would have absolutely wrecked this game.

MDS

-nick mullens was terrible
-carson was mostly pretty bad, few nice throws/runs. tried to be a super hero. blocking was pretty rancid and he was throwing to slop. to be fair.
-schwartz's best game plan of the year
-nick mullens sucks
-1st down with 201 left. entire playbook at your disposal. doug runs off tackle with corey farging clement. whyyyyy.

its nice to win and everything but this team still stinks and theyre losing the next 2 and by a lot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The Wentz rushing td was following a block Mailata made.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Not liking the trend of Cox and Slay having injury scares every single week.

How frustrated must Howie be about his WR situation. He thinks he's getting his two vets back from injury, he drafts three guys, he still has a second round pick from the previous year on the roster, and he signs a decent vet FA. With that many bites at the apple, he had to figure someone other than Travis Fulgham would be available to make big plays in Week 4.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 05, 2020, 12:52:28 AM
-1st down with 201 left. entire playbook at your disposal. doug runs off tackle with corey farging clement. whyyyyy.

Four + hours later and I'm still scratching my head.

Don Ho

D Line played great tonight!  farg Trent Williams.