ice grillin you

got an email from the eagles today for packages

ticket only = 3557.50

ticket and (3) nights hotel = 5705.00

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Ticket prices were down in the $2500 range a few days ago, they're back up in the $3500 range. CSN is showing Barkann on these rides in the Mall of America. I just thought it was some big mall like Franklin Mills (now called Philadelphia Mills but still referred to as FM). Never realized they had a roller coaster and zip line. Minnesota must be a boring ass place to live. I hate malls and that's their biggest tourist attraction.

ice grillin you

they dont even include air and im assuming at this point youd have to go to baltimore or newark to get a flight to minny this weekend

MDS

im seeing flights around $320...lower if youre willing to spend 7 hours connecting.

is that a face value ticket? i thought they were much lower.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i have no idea if its face...its the price on the eagles packages....packages that are coming directly from the eagles

people must not be going to minny like they did jacksonville if you can still fly out of philly this late for that cheap

MDS

that might be face. face value ranges $950-$5000. wouldnt be shocking if this was some kind of shady deal between the eagles and stubhub.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

whatever it is theres lots of tickets....i saw several rows with 6 or more seats together and i didnt even look that deep

MDS

shocking that nobody wants to go to frigid minneapolis and pay $3500 a ticket

smeags

the frigid cold is one thing, those scary fans are another.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Rome

I've had at least 5 other people ask to go with us to Philly.  I've had double that say what a great idea it was but they can't go because of whatever reason.  I'll probably drop $500 total for this deal and I'll be in the one place in the universe I'd prefer to be if they win.  You couldn't pay me enough to go to Minnesota to watch the game. 

We're leaving Friday around 6:00 or so.  Should be there sometime early Saturday morning.

smeags

I will not be able to sleep for days when they win.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 29, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
Munson will be in the rape basement!

Lol...CBS 3 news is doing a spot on my Uncle's place coming up next after the current commercial I believe, for those in the Philly area
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

Quote from: Munson on January 30, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Lol...CBS 3 news is doing a spot on my Uncle's place coming up next after the current commercial I believe, for those in the Philly area

cool, but where is the recording of your class singing the fight song ?

Munson

Quote from: smeags on January 31, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
Quote from: Munson on January 30, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

cool, but where is the recording of your class singing the fight song ?

lol, one of the spec ed kids on my caseload tells us he's "not doing this farging shtein" when we ask him to do a little work, I'm not even gonna try and get him to sing a song.

Apparently the Philly Inquirer was at my Uncle's place today and there will be a story on him and his place in tomorrow's issue.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds