Rest Of Baseball - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Best way to shut down showboats is to whoop their asses on the field. 

8-0

MDS

honest question for you rome

when did you get to be like this...where you hate other people having fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its gotta be the flamboyant latino....cause he hates joey bats and hates the ricans but loved the 93 phils
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

93 Phils were  wholesome bunch who ate all their veggies and said their prayers every night before bed. 

MDS

the thing is romey isnt racist....he hates pubs more than almost anyone...but yet he also hates spics celebrating but loves when fat roided up white guys do it when they play for his favorite team

hes an enigma wrapped in puzzle
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes more homer than anything....you know his ass was cheering louder than anyone for TO in 2004

MDS

its not just rome...i dont get why people hate passion and happiness. i know for some people its about being butt hurt, for some its about the color of those celebrating. id agree for romey its 100% about being butt hurt.

but there are a ton of people who legit get pissed seeing any kind of celebration especially during baseball. all of these people are white. but i just dont get it. its sports! its fun!

PhillyPhreak54

President fargface declined to throw out the first pitch at the Nats game

Small hands problem

ice grillin you

i wouldnt go either and dont blame him at all....the dmv might be the most liberal place in the country and his ass would have been booed for days

the story here is shame on the nats for inviting him

PhillyPhreak54

I wanted to see the booing

Or for him to take a liner off his empty skull

Rome

I grew up in an era where showboating would get you drilled in the batters box.  Your own farging teammates would beat the shtein out of you in practice if you showboated during a game.  It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with you putting yourself in a position where the spotlight shines on you over the team. 

This generation simply looks at it differently.  Everything is me, me, me.   It's just something that I find distasteful.  And I'm not going to apologize because I was brought up to respect the field, the game and most importantly, the opposition.   

The histrionics that happen after every tackle in a football game disgusts me.  The bat flipping disgusts me.  The cocky mouthy bullshtein disgusts me.  Shut the farg up, get back in the huddle and do your job.  If you hit a home run, act like you've done it before.  Is that too much to ask?

I guess it is.  But I'm old and white and can't possibly understand other cultures who play the game differently.  Right??

Sgt PSN

I don't think it has anything to do with culture.  I think you just don't like seeing people have fun. 

MDS

lol yea the mets were kicking the crap out of each other for someone smiling after a home run in between sharing 8 balls...the 85 bears were a bunch of choir boys on the field....the pistons played basketball with amazing class. where do you get this shtein from?

romey you worshiped the buddy ryan eagles and nobody talked more trash and did nothing to back it up than them. you arent racist and nobody will accuse you of that but you are a giant homer who gets butt hurt easily. i still love you though.

PhillyPhreak54

Awful sports city Tampa can't even sell out opening day

Take that team and move them to Montreal

MDS

the reason they got the team to begin with was so the steinbrenners could watch the yankees play without having to get on a plane