Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

how would you know, you stared at the ground the whole time at that tailgate
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Cerevant on April 23, 2008, 12:47:26 PM
That's what I picture IGY looking like.  Only shorter.
IGY is the incredible hulk
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on April 23, 2008, 01:37:01 PM
how would you know, you stared at the ground the whole time at that tailgate

If you encounter an aggressive lion, stare him down. But not a leopard; avoid his gaze at all costs. In both cases, back away slowly; don't run. If you stumble on a pack of hyenas, run and climb a tree; hyenas can't climb trees. But don't do that if you're being chased by an elephant; he'll just knock the tree down. Stand still until he forgets about you.

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2008, 12:39:49 PM
N.J. Officer Allegedly Performed Sex Acts On Cows
Previously Charged With Sexual Assault On 3 Girls

MOORESTOWN (CBS 3) ― More charges have been filed against a Burlington County police officer who was recently charged with sexually assaulting three girls.

Authorities announced Moorsetown Officer Robert Melia Jr., 38, has been charged with four counts of animal cruelty after allegedly engaging in sex acts with cows between June and December of 2006.

Melia and his former girlfriend, Heather Lewis were previously charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault and one count of criminal sexual contact with three girls in his Pemberton home from 2003 until 2006.

he's got that oh shtein i just farged a cow look on his face
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Every time i see that picture i laugh
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

you should make it your avatar
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

wow there is at least 4 cops on each of those guys...id like to see what they looked like after it :boo :boo

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

MDS

im not sayin notin to no po-lice

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on May 07, 2008, 03:26:38 PM
im not sayin notin to no po-lice

LOL, says the little white Jew.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen