Week 11 - Saints: This Is Actually A Big Game

Started by MDS, November 14, 2021, 07:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

My condolences to everyone rooting for the Eagles to lose.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 21, 2021, 03:46:19 PM
at this point it's almost laughable how bad jalen hurtz is

homeboy been quiet for over a week but the moment they have a bad stretch here he comes

hurts is a noodle armed t3 qb which is a bad combo for close out situations....if they commit to him which they shouldnt, these types of things are going to happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Remaining games are all winnable yes including Dallas who will probably be resting their starters

The team is and has been playing well and fun to watch right now. The coaching staff has done a 180. Don't care about the draft pick anymore. Hurts isn't winning a sb on his own but in an rpo with an offense that can actually run the ball ge can be efficient like a poor mans Cam.

Rome

Fun win to watch.  Got a bit dicey in the fourth but still an excellent win against a decent team.

Love the way they're using the run as a legit aggressive weapon too.   The line is just creaming opposing defenses right now.

PhillyPhreak54

Havas makes a Hurts is shtein comment and he makes plays after. Ya love to see it

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on November 21, 2021, 04:29:39 PM
My condolences to everyone rooting for the Eagles to lose.
I'm pissed. There goes the future Eagles dynasty of the 20s. Right out the window.

SD

Quote from: Rome on November 21, 2021, 04:55:42 PM
Fun win to watch.  Got a bit dicey in the fourth but still an excellent win against a decent team.

Love the way they're using the run as a legit aggressive weapon too.   The line is just creaming opposing defenses right now.

Minus two starters too. Lane Johnson is team mvp. Line isn't the same without him. Kelce is a hofer. Mailata is a beast and just needs to be left on the left side.

Greatest Sirriani play call to date was that 1st down throw to JJAW. Nobody in the world saw that coming.

MDS

they scored a bunch of points but did quez watkins get a target? hes too good to not get something

jalen reagor on the other hand. wooooof. he outright sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2021, 06:12:41 PM
they scored a bunch of points but did quez watkins get a target? hes too good to not get something

Hurts hasn't thrown for 200 yards in a month. There's not much to go around. Especially to a guy who is essentially a deep threat.

Not coincidentally the offense has also been pretty good for a month.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2021, 04:34:53 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 21, 2021, 03:46:19 PM
at this point it's almost laughable how bad jalen hurtz is

homeboy been quiet for over a week but the moment they have a bad stretch here he comes

hurts is a noodle armed t3 qb which is a bad combo for close out situations....if they commit to him which they shouldnt, these types of things are going to happen

I was in Denver you were in your ghetto apartment...he's awful...get over it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

boujee havas and his suburban castle/lake house...dont know how the common man lives

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes