2010 Week Three: Eagles at Jaguars discussion

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 20, 2010, 10:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 26, 2010, 07:10:52 PM
LOL @ sending the house with 40 seconds left.  

I would too after what they did with last week's lead. Probably saved the game.

Eagaholic

Quote from: MMH on September 26, 2010, 08:37:02 PM
He'll want this win in Philly too.  But I'm not convinced he plays his best when he's pressing.

He does seem to play well with a chip on his shoulder (e.g. after benching, Limbaugh)

Rome

Not for nothing but Jacksonville is literally the worst place outside of Munson's rape basement.

Rome

MDS

i think they said the game sold out, actually

thats gotta be a first
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 26, 2010, 09:00:13 PM
Quote from: MMH on September 26, 2010, 08:37:02 PM
He'll want this win in Philly too.  But I'm not convinced he plays his best when he's pressing.

He does seem to play well with a chip on his shoulder (e.g. after benching, Limbaugh)

Yup and its not the playoffs so he probably will have a good game.  If the Dline can generate pressure like it did today though the Birds should win.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on September 26, 2010, 09:46:09 PM
Not for nothing but Jacksonville is literally the worst place outside of Munson's rape basement.

:-D We were saying the same thing at the bar today.  shteinhole USA.  One and only time they host a Super Bowl is when the birds go.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Remember that time with the hula skirts and macadamia nut oil?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

They told me it was for Shane Victorino....bastiches
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Honest to God there's a smell wafting through that place that is awful beyond belief.  It's right on the St. John's River in the industrial district of the city so I don't know whether it's a paper mill or just the filth coming from the river, but Jesus Christ it's horrible.