Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

if there are quotes and stories in the press, well the're all bullshtein anyway because they aren't true.

only if they are negative toward the birds is it bs

if its an article about how the eagles are the nfl's gold standard you better believe its getting its own thread started with the quickness
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

qwert246

PhillyGirl

IGY, it figures you and this noob clown would be a perfect fit.

I have ALWAYS (for as long as I have been on this forum...the day of its inception) claimed that "sources" mean nothing. Even WHEN IT IS POSITIVE TOWARDS THE EAGLES. Unless there was a quote to back it up, its VERY WELL KNOWN that I call bullshtein on them all.

And noob...I've already said that TO proved me wrong. Said it plenty of times. Said I was fed up with his bullshtein.

JUST AS A LOT OF OTHERS ON THIS BOARD HAVE.

I don't know what rock you crawled out from to find this forum, but I suggest you do some research before spewing some bullshtein that makes no sense.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

My sources say this thread sucks harder than TO's mental stability.

rjs246

My sources tell me that I love corned beef hash. My sources are never wrong.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's preposterous.  My sources have made it abundantly clear that your taste buds, stomach, and colon have turned your entire body against corned beef hash.  How you could claim otherwise is beyond me.

rjs246

My sources just smoke-signaled me that they are planning a sneak attack on your sources and I believe I the phrase 'fecal cannon' was used. More than once.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

dis12

I'd like to see a final resolution as:  T.O. will be allowed to play, but first he must fire Rosenchaos. 
I think Banner especially, would like that outcome.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 09:44:03 AM
Switching gears is fun.
A few months ago you were all he's a good teammate, show me some quotes that he isn't, that thing in the elevator with McNabb and Hugh is total bullshtein and completely unsubstantiated, Skip Bayless is an idiot for calling him Terrible Owens, the media is just making a splash predicting a falling out with TO...
And now it's the complete opposite

Phillygirl = Spadaro

^^^^
post of the year

i wasnt going to go there for fear of being banned...but well said

to be fair tho pg is far from alone

Why do you fear being banned for posting your opinion?  I've never seen you personally attack someone and call them names or threaten them or anything like that.  You really have nothing to worry about.  If they ban you for your opinion, then they just flat out suck.  Power trip baby.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on November 18, 2005, 11:23:10 AM
My sources just smoke-signaled me that they are planning a sneak attack on your sources and I believe I the phrase 'fecal cannon' was used. More than once.

My sources have been pre-dosed with fecal cannon immunity.  The joke's on you!

hunt

i made up a new nickname for lito....it's litoast!  get it!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SunMo

Quote from: mhunt on November 18, 2005, 12:32:08 PM

sorry, i already came up with that on Sunday, you're too late
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That reminds me of my nickname for #32... Mike Blewis.  We are awesome.

hunt

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 18, 2005, 12:36:46 PM

sorry, i already came up with that on Sunday, you're too late

liar.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is