Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

QuoteThe Hoosiers were technically the home team, having agreed to move the game for a $3 million payout, but Penn State recruits heavily in the region and has about 42,000 alumni living in the Washington, D.C., area. Nittany Lions white outnumbered Indiana red by about 3-to-1 among the fans at FedEx Field, home of the NFL's Washington taterskins.

Holy shtein! 42,000 alumni?  How long a drive is it from happy valley to DC?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It is a surprisingly short drive.  Under 3 hours, IIRC.

ice grillin you

you can make it from bmore in under three....to fed ex its more like 330
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

When I was in college, I exceeded the posted speed limit from time to time.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Our options to break the law were not as plentiful as those in Fishtown.

MDS

so joe pa is coming back

im actually loving this...he needs to be alive to see his sorry team get beat by temple at the linc. because it will happen next year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

al golden has beaten a total of three teams with winning records in his entire life...he will never beat penn state no matter what their record is

MDS

it has nothing to do with golden

it has everything to do with the laws of physics. temple hasnt won this game since world war II. its just time. the talent discrepancy isn't that significant. 

ice grillin you

no its monsterous....penn state 2007 and 8 were big years for recruiting

rip penn state all you want they still are a huge bcs program while temple cant beat the better mac teams

smeags

Quote from: MDS on November 23, 2010, 04:13:29 PM

it has everything to do with the laws of physics.

as opposed to the law of averages.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i will and i know they are better and always will be

but its just one of those things that has to happen eventually. and as long as that old fart is coaching and with the game in philly this is about as good a chance as temple is ever going to have.

PoopyfaceMcGee

There will still be more Penn State fans at the game than Temple fans.

MDS

really? i never would have figured that.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You're grasping at straws.  It's not going to happen.  This season was your best chance.