BigEd76

FOX
CBS early
CBS late

Philly area gets Ravens/Giants and Chargers/Steelers on CBS

Favres up 11 at the half

QB Eagles

Mike Singletary is still amusing:

QuoteFrank Gore reported earlier in the day that he had suffered a concussion during Monday night's loss to Arizona, and that he was still experiencing headaches. Singletary refuted that claim, however. "Frank Gore is a football player," said Singletary. "He does not know what a concussion is." Later, he seemed confident that Gore would play Sunday.

MDS

where are bars in charleston. where are they.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Jets blow a big lead, go back ahead with another TD, blow the lead again with 1 second left because they played prevent and didn't jam Moss, take the ball in OT, drive 65 yards and kick the winning FG

BigEd76

Arizona holds off Seattle's 4th quarter comeback and stays 4 games up on the 2nd place 3-7 49ers ha

Green Bay's blowout win over Chicago + Minnesota losing at Tampa Bay = 3-way tie for first place at 5-5

Steelers hit a go-ahead FG, then Polamalu picks up a fumble on the final play and takes it for a TD....but it gets wiped out by a penalty.  Apparently this is the first 11-10 final in NFL history...

Detroit falls to 0-10 and becomes the first team mathematically eliminated, while Tennessee stays undefeated with a win at Jacksonville

Houston still can't win at Indy but Slaton set a new franchise record with a 71-yd TD run

shorebird

Ravens let the Giants rush for the third most ever in their history, with 207 yds.
Jacobs had 11 rushes for 73 yds. Thats over 6 yards a carry.
Bradshaw had 9 rushes for 96 yds. with a 77 yard burst right up the middle of the Ravens defense.

phillymic2000

Quote from: shorebird on November 16, 2008, 07:48:16 PM
Ravens let the Giants rush for the third most ever in their history, with 207 yds.
Jacobs had 11 rushes for 73 yds. Thats over 6 yards a carry.
Bradshaw had 9 rushes for 96 yds. with a 77 yard burst right up the middle of the Ravens defense.

And we will not rush for more then 50 total yards next week, yeah!!

Magical_Retard

shocker of all shockers cowboys run the ball and win.

andy reid confused.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

BigEd76

Dawson hits a 55-yder to put Cleveland up late.  Buffalo gets into decent territory....the kick is up....wide right  ha

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

After 10 games for everyone:

01 = Detroit
02 = Kansas City
03 = Cincinnati
04 = Oakland
05 = St. Louis
06 = Seattle
07 = San Francisco
08 = Houston
09 = San Diego
10 = Jacksonville
11 = Cleveland
12 = Buffalo
13 = Chicago
14 = New Orleans
15 = Minnesota
16 = Green Bay
17 = EAGLES
18 = Miami
19 = Atlanta
20 = New England
21 = Detroit (from Dallas)
22 = Denver
23 = Indianapolis
24 = Washington
25 = Baltimore
26 = N.Y. Jets
27 = Tampa Bay
28 = Arizona
29 = Pittsburgh
30 = EAGLES (from Carolina)
31 = N.Y. Giants
32 = Tennessee

If you're wondering if losing the Cincy game would've changed things....not really.  They'd have been #16 instead of #17...

ice grillin you

ryan lindell wears a wedding ring when he plays...what a whipped up on pusssie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

The 17th pick is just far enough back for Reid to screw it up.

MadMarchHare

So's the #1.  Reid is a douche.  Napalm.
Anyone but Reid.