2006 NFL Injury Update Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 04, 2006, 12:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 06, 2006, 09:52:47 PM
You speak from experience, sir?

I'm not dead, am I?

Quote from: SunMo on September 06, 2006, 09:58:27 PM
Eddie had sex with Chyna?

Nah... but "Latino Heat" sure as hell did.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhanInDC

A long awaited Pinky update (you care):

Vikings | Pinkston says he's about 90 percent
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 19:10:15 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Todd Pinkston (Achilles') said after practice Thursday, Sept. 7, that he's about 90 percent healthy. "It's very encouraging," said Pinkston, who missed the entire 2005 season and parts of the preseason because of a torn Achilles'. "I'm coming along fine. It's going to take a little time to get warmed up." Pinkston showed flashes of his elite speed at practice, but he also seemed tentative at times. Pinkston said Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb throws the ball with a lot more velocity than Vikings' QB Brad Johnson.

Hasn't Stinkston been saying all summer that he is "about 90%"? I like the elite speed reference. Sounds like someone is trying to polish a turd.

Also, nice way of saying that the QB you are playing for now is a big step down.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pinkston's "tentative at times" when he's 100% anyway.

Dillen

Steve Smith isnt playing and neither is TJ Houshmazode.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

QB Eagles

Opinion. Housh is questionable and Smith is doubtful. Make of that what you will.

Dillen

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 08, 2006, 07:31:46 PM
Opinion. Housh is questionable and Smith is doubtful. Make of that what you will.
My opinion is I believe John Clayton. He's not always right, but he said it..

SunMo

Quote from: Dillen37 on September 08, 2006, 09:37:10 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on September 08, 2006, 07:31:46 PM
My opinion is I believe John Clayton. He's not always right, but he said it..

yeah, i heard that too.

PhillyPhreak54

CAR - Dan Morgan has another concussion (like his 7th).

ATL - Patrick Kerney has a triceps injury

SF - Larry Allen has a knee injury

KC - Trent Green has a head injury

General_Failure

A head injury for Green? I guess that means they found it somewhere at the other end of the field to check on it.

The man. The myth. The legend.