The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I am now a season ticket holder to the DC Defenders.  Because I like wasting money I guess.

If anyone wants to see Donnell Pumphrey and Cardale Jones in live hot football action hit me up.

ice grillin you

how did i not know connor mcgregor was a trumper
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

he's an awful racist so it should have been obvious.

also I paid $85 for espn+ last weekend for his fight and it lasted like 30 seconds.  i guess i now have espn+ for a year but still dumb.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 22, 2020, 05:52:29 PM
how did i not know connor mcgregor was a trumper

ive never watched a ufc fight in my life and never will but all you have to do is look at him to know

in fact is anyone remotely associated with ufc not maga?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you are just assuming they all are....but mcgregor actually is a huge trumper...i honestly never knew until today

MDS

of course im assuming they all are cause they are. mcgregor wasnt even a question. hes an angry tatted up violent psycho.

is there one liberal in or around ufc...how about a moderate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not talking about looking at his tats (whatever that would mean anyway) and guessing he is one...he has vocalized it by verbally blowing trump...worn maga hats...etc...

my point is how has he been so obvious about it and i never came across it before...if nothing else i should have seen it at least once on the progressive twitter outrage machine

MDS

i dont know what you consume other than KOQ and debate shows

i do know that nobody in left wing twitter world cares about some ufc dude being a maga man. it be like getting angry that a coal miner from west virginia hated blacks

Munson

There's a UFC fighter that's a Bernie fan IIRC
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

i would actually say the majority of UFC fighters are not maga chuds, just doing what they do best to make some money for their family like everyone else. dudes that grew up with nothing and turned fighting into a career.

being a good liberal does not mean you have to be a Hoyda.

mcgregor is a legit racist though.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on January 22, 2020, 10:35:02 PM
i would actually say the majority of UFC fighters are not maga chuds

arent like 90% of them confirmed woman beaters or fans of woman beating

Geowhizzer

The Union won some Supporter's Shield or something.  I have no idea what that is, but it should automatically make them the best pro team in the region.

Rome

They clinched the best regular season record.  Pretty significant for a franchise that has never risen above mediocrity.   They're really good btw.

MDS

is tennis go here?

theres a girl from KOP in the 3rd round of the AO...she also made the third round of the US open.

ice grillin you