Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 14, 2020, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MAGA Dabo is a douche but damn Clemson is fun to watch

MDS

impossible to watch this game with how vile trumpbo and murdering kelly are

not sure which one is worse but ill go joe pa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I loathe Kelly so I like seeing him get beaten like a drum

Rome

Swinney is a corksucking piece of vile shtein.  He's also a racist coward.  I hope he dies a lot.

PhillyPhreak54

Your boi Jimbo has A&M playing well.

They should be in over those scumbags at Ohio St

MDS

romey is my fav person for drawing a line in the sand with dabo but having warm feelings in his special area for bowden and jimbo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 20, 2020, 01:35:38 PM
lol at putting ND in

Maybe if you open as a 20pt underdog, that should result in automatic disqualification from the CFP.

MDS

theres really no fix to cfb....every year theres 2-3 teams superiorly better than anyone else

the most recent idea is to go to 8. power 5 champs, 1 go5, 2 at large. this will create at least 2 wholly uncompetitive games in the 1st round (can you imagine cincinnati or coastal carolina playing alabama). maybe go to 6...give the top 2 byes and make 1 a go5 school. i dont know.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

if you have 8 its something like
bama-cinci, clemson-fla, osu-okie, nd-a&m

bama is a 40 point fave...clemson curb stomps fla...maybe the last 2 games are interesting but not really

ive actually done a 180 on this. go back to the pre bcs way and everyone just go to their dumb bowl assignments and we can have a debate who would win if bama and clemson never played each other.

ice grillin you

yeah if you say theres only two great teams every year why would you expand it.....it never should have left 2

instead of a stupid cinci bama playoff game you get 6 or 7 bama sec games where they could potentially be knocked off...and all of which would be infinitely better than a 1-8 or 2-7 bama playoff game

the college regular season still is mostly but it used to be truly one long playoff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

one of the issues is your buddies never schedule tough out of conference. the sec might be good, might not be good some years. then bama faces 3 FCS schools and like wake forest, winds up with 1 loss and everyone crowns them.

they need to either play *only* sec games or the committee needs to really emphasize quality wins

ice grillin you

thats just not true...they almost always open with a big time game

you are thinking of the stupid weekend the sec has late in the year where a bunch of them play the citidel

but its preposterous to think that playing a nine game sec schedule and florida state or some good power 5 school is not enough because they also might have a couple scrimmage against fcs teams

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous