PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2012, 06:09:06 PM
steve sucker

suck stricker

steven strickened with cancer

lol

mammoth choke job

Rome

Just when you think it can't get worse as a sports fan you watch something like that.

Worst gag job ever.

Don Ho

That was awful today.  Would have been awesome to see it come down to Tiger on the last hole but Stricker was to busy auditioning for the Phils bullpen.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

serious question....what am i missing here...i wanna see the wow but all i see is a dog playing with a golf ball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i think hes talking about the black guy actually playing golf
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2012, 02:31:31 PM
serious question....what am i missing here...i wanna see the wow but all i see is a dog playing with a golf ball

I'm with IGY on this one.

Rome

It's in the middle of a tournament in Scotland.  The dog ran onto the green, picked up the ball and took off with it.

Happens every day, though.

ice grillin you

well that certainly gives it some additional meaning

5/10
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Nope. Still a massive who cares.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

^  Refreshing.   ^

Munson

Actually had that happen to me a month ago at our course. Our front nine runs up right against a neighborhood and there's no fence separating it. Hit a ball down the hole 7 fairway and out trots a black lab, picks up the ball, and runs back to its yard.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

OH MY GOD WHO CARES
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Now if it were a rabid dog
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.