Week 6 - Bucs: *Tom Brady Despondently Stares Into The Distance*

Started by MDS, October 10, 2021, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Munson

This is gonna be bad. Brady gonna curbstomp these bums.

Oh well. Fox29 pregame show is live from Reading this week at dungeon/basement. I think my dad's band is going to be playing lol. It'll probably be the most entertaining thing about this week
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

I'll probably be going to reading after the game.  Does the dungeon have a post game party?

Don Ho

Munson, I'd even fly from Hawaii to attend an event at the basement.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on October 10, 2021, 06:53:56 PM
I'll probably be going to reading after the game.  Does the dungeon have a post game party?

Haha nah they wrap up when the game is done, especially a mid week night game. My uncle basically has to "sell" tickets at this point to keep it from not getting too crowded. Free of course but there's a waiting list. Folks basically try to reserve spots weeks/a season in advance now.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

IN - me

first game of the year via a work hookup....fully expect to bail at halftime when its 35-0
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on October 14, 2021, 10:20:52 AM
O52 seems like easy money.  TB may cover that themselves.

Was thinking under. TNF games are usually lower scoring. I see this game playing out like the Chiefs game. Tampa goes up 10, birds fg, Tampa scores etc. Essentially Tampa stays up by 10, Eagles chase...Tampa pulls away at the end.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i actually really like the eagles....not sure they win outright but definitely if you can get 7

tampas secondary is decimated so i think they can keep up and the eagles dont/cant run the ball and running the ball is what you dont want to do against tampa...game sets up nice for the birds....again not sure its nice enough to win outright but they have better than a punchers chance

brady banged up
lavonte david out
ryan jensen questionable
winfield out
gronk out

i think the o/u is just about right but id lean over just cause both offenses are top 5 in pace..plus like i said tampas secondary is super banged up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous