What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

System Of A Down-Suite-Pee

And pretty much the entire self titled CD.

farging awesome. Except probably not for when it's 5AM and I'm trying to fall asleep.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phillymic2000

Sinatra Reprise, the very good years. good stuff.

mussa

queens of the stone age - era vulgaris - rockin n roll at its finest
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

4and26

One of the greatest bands of all time RUSH is coming to my city this spring!!!!!

Had a chance to travel and see them in concert last summer but to have them coming to town is (in my world) amazing.

If any of you have a chance to see them live (June 14th in Philly) it's a must see -  a three hour experience!

SD_Eagle5

Always thought Rush was really overrated

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Poison Idea -- Feel the Darkness
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Yeti

I am on a retro kick buying music I didn't really listen to back in the day.  I bought Bowie's The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust.  Good stuff.  The guy was definitely ahead of his time.  I think if that CD was released today the kids would dig it.  I am not a big Bowie fan but I will give it a big  :yay.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Dillen

Band of Horses - Everything All the Time. Generally don't like this type of stuff but they're pretty good. Eventually I know it'll get old though.

Diomedes

Brother Jack McDuff's album Down Home Style

ice grillin you

Joel to play Shea Stadium farewell show

Billy Joel will become the last artist to perform at New York's Shea Stadium after announcing a summer show at the home of baseball team the New York Mets.

The Last Play At Shea, From The Beatles To Billy concert will take place on July 16 - in the middle of the Mets' final season at the stadium.

Joel will become the only artist to play shows in both New York's baseball meccas, Shea Stadium and Yankee Stadium, and he'll be the first act to stage a show at Shea since Elton John and Eric Clapton performed there in 1992.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

IGY, you like Reef tha Lost Cauze?  I just got Feast or Famine 2.0. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

I just had a the unfortunate chance to listen to the piece of crap Amy Wiesnhouser. How did she withthe song they about rehab cause she wouldn't go go gooo. But she did go, it makes no fargin sense.