Where are you watching the superbowl?

Started by Beermonkey, January 25, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

I'm trying to get ideas and wanted to see what others are doing? Thinking about a room downtown but not sure where to watch

PhillyPhreak54

Cosmopolitan Hotel suite in Vegas

Four days of drunken degeneracy

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 25, 2018, 07:24:12 PM
Cosmopolitan Hotel suite in Vegas

Four days of drunken degeneracy

I was just there for work over the weekend and if you want a real Eagles bar, try Torrey Pines in NW Vegas. Have a great time!

phattymatty

ha i've been to that bar for a birds game before....regular season game but still crazy fun.

i was contemplating minny but ended up getting a hotel room in philly....can't imagine any other place to be once i thought about it.  not sure where we're gonna watch though. in 2004 i had friends who rented the entire second floor of mcgillins and it was perfect.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Beermonkey on January 25, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
I'm trying to get ideas and wanted to see what others are doing? Thinking about a room downtown but not sure where to watch

yeah me and matty are staying downtown.....we havent nailed down an actual spot to watch yet but the more the merrier...im staying for the whole weekend....going to sixers on friday and then gonna spend saturday drinking myself around the city scouting potential locations

got the sheraton on 17th
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Staying with the wife and kid at the Marriott in CC. We have a bunch of folks from our gate crew also in the area. And like you guys, not sure where to watch. Many places are already sold out if they have reserved spots, others are first come first serve. It's gonna be a shtein show.

I'm contemplating the idea of booking a meeting room in one of the hotels.

Diomedes

Bring your camera, say a few words to those gathered about photography...then write off the whole thing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Not a bad idea. That would most certainly offset my profits for the year (about $60).

MDS

my buddy is doing something. hes around 21st and christian. might go there unless you fargers have a good idea. i want to hang with smeags hes such a cool guy. if dio comes 100% im there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
my buddy is doing something. hes around 21st and christian. might go there unless you fargers have a good idea. i want to hang with smeags hes such a cool guy. if dio comes 100% im there.

we are locked and loaded at mcgillins all you can drink and eat johnson

its a franklin tho and i know your ass aint payin that

MDS

actually that could be fun. let me see what else is up. do you need a yes by a specific date.

*if dio is a yes count me IN no matter what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
actually that could be fun. let me see what else is up. do you need a yes by a specific date.

*if dio is a yes count me IN no matter what

i already got my tickets if you decide to do it just go to their site and get tix if there are any left

https://mcgillins-olde-ale-house.ticketleap.com/super-bowl-sunday-at-mcgillins/details

MDS

lol $6 fees OUT

come my man dio lets gooooooooooooo

Beermonkey

Just booked a room at Marriott on Market and tickets for the McGillins gig. My wife will be with me though, so I'll have take my icehole levels down a notch

smeags

Quote from: Beermonkey on January 26, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
Just booked a room at Marriott on Market and tickets for the McGillins gig. My wife will be with me though, so I'll have take my icehole levels down a notch

so no playing around with Carolina reaper pepper powder ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it