PhillyPhreak54

Former Vikings safety

One year $5m

He's a good player

SD

That's a steal. I'm surprised no other teams snatched him up for that price

Geowhizzer

MDS

he wanted the 1 year deal to go back out on the market next year with the higher cap, so i get that. the $5 mil thing i do not.

in the least if he plays well you can get like a 4 or a 5 for him in 2023 comp pick. thats right baby 2023.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 19, 2021, 10:51:16 PM
Is he better than Will Parks?

This time I would say yes. Might actually be a bonafide upgrade at a position here.

Eagaholic

At first glance I was excited to see the signing :crazy. But then I realized I was thinking of Harrison Smith  :(  But he still seems like a pretty decent starter, and an upgrade over Mills and McLeod  ;D. Going forward he may be better than Smith anyway (how come we don't have a wooot emoji?)

PhillyPhreak54

The new DC was a DB coach in Minny too

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

SD

He's washed but he knows his assignments so he's already an upgrade over Wallace