Icons funky?

Started by PhillyGirl, January 30, 2005, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Some of the board icons are all funky for me right now, anyone else?

The "Calendar" at the top of the board and the "mark as read" icons...and a couple of others.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

No problems for me. But last week the board came in a bigger text/font size for a few days and then changed back to normal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: PhillyGirl on January 30, 2005, 08:45:34 PM
Some of the board icons are all funky for me right now, anyone else?

The "Calendar" at the top of the board and the "mark as read" icons...and a couple of others.

I didn't notice this either. Is it still a problem for you?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

This is the Mark Read icon I see

This is the calendar button I see:

Susquehanna Birder

Mad-Lad

Everything seems fine on my end.  What do you mean by "funky"?

MURP

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Mad-Lad on January 31, 2005, 11:59:21 AM
Everything seems fine on my end.  What do you mean by "funky"?

Look at my last post.