Dolphins Bitch

Started by mussa, November 17, 2007, 05:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

supposed to be ugly...rain/snow showers, not great tailgating weather
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

That's perfect tailgating weather.  Warm, sunny tailgates are for the gheys. 

SunMo

yeah, eating food in the rain is fun, you are smart

Susquehanna Birder

I'm bringing warm clothes, rain gear, and a tent for tailgating. Should be fun.

SunMo

we don't have a tent anymore...this could be trouble

SD_Eagle5

If you're desperate I saw a decent sized Eagles tent at Walmart for $120

Diomedes

yay slave labor

yay America
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Just do what I do and wear pleather jackets.  Bitches. 

mussa

yea i havn't even left yet from lanc. its not raining here now, but i know its coming. here's to drinking in the truck!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

die hard made me sad today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe you hurt his feelings first, buddy.

Susquehanna Birder

It was pretty sparsely attended today...especially in my row.

DH

Had a bad vibe goin all day...awful day for a tailgate - cold, wet and nasty..i actually snuck into the red zone suite for the second half of the game. gawd, hate the rain..

plus, i thought my catastrophic prediction was going to come true around halftime...

mussa

weather was horrid indeed. we tailgated for about hr and half somehow i managed to get wasted drinking vodka. i missed mcnabb goin down and no one knew what was going on. went to get a beer later in the game and missed the cut off line by one person. i said farg that, and another security guy came out of no where and got in my face about cursing at the beer cut off guy. fargin iceholess, i wasn't even cursing at the guy. fargin power tripping douche bags. get a real job.  i really wish the vet was never knocked down. the linc is a real drag sometimes. the 3 eagles games i saw at the vet were always a better experience. the linc was made for a bunch of rich pricks to sit in the stands and clap. farg that.