Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Damn I last saw it was 31-13 Noles

Got the Bama game on now.

MDS

hate to see florida state lose

maybe they should recruit more rapists
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good lord Tenny is in trouble

Geowhizzer

Penn State destroyed Idaho 79-7.  Still going to get smacked by the big boys this year.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Some early ugly mistakes by both teams but this Oregon Auburn game is living up to the hype
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

The number one quarterback in the nation does not throw the ball 8 yards out of bounds on the last play of the game when you clearly have a chance to pull it off
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Auburn has some monsters on the DL

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah really - what a piss poor throw by Herbert there.

I was hoping the KR was going to break it and score.

Onto USC and Fresno

PhillyPhreak54

farg Brian Kelly and ND

Let's go Looavuhl

MDS

try again but this time with a good team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ND's schedule looks tough so I'm sure we'll see that clown Kelly beet red faced in no time

PhillyPhreak54

Rome - ya boy should be fired. Fla State is awful

MDS

has the tallahassee police dept been responding to sexual assault calls or something