PhillyPhreak54

Should have won this game

Stupid team with stupid coaches

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2021, 03:52:51 PM

Stupid team with stupid coaches

this is terrorism
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

23 points against probably the worst defense theyll see all year

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 03, 2021, 03:56:09 PM
23 points against probably the worst defense theyll see all year

id put a lot of this on sirianni. play calling inside the 10 was abysmal.

they werent going to win this game or anything but man hes got a long ways to go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

All three picks in the first need to be used on defense.

And someone tell that little shtein Howie that LBs are a useful part of a defense.

Rome

They're going to have to spend picks elsewhere.  Unfortunately they don't have 22 first round picks this year to correct what's wrong nor do they have competent personnel men to pick them.

This is 2012 and these are the Phillies.  Get used to another decade of this garbage.

QB Eagles

I won't get hyped over the possibility of the #1 overall pick. If they get it they will spend it on the Mickey Moniak of CFB. Three picks in the top 10 would be tasty though.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah having the top pick means they'll get a bust.

And what the farg is Lane's deal? Any word?

Diomedes

I heard he had a rough night last night and doesn't want to play football anymore.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NC_Eagle

#1 overall? You know we'd get another JaMarcus Russell or something.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

No way I was getting up at 6:30 AM to watch a circus.  Just watched on DVR.  Have not looked at one comment as I am sure I echo everything said.

I will only watch this team to see:

Kelce
Hargrave
Davonte
Quez
Gainwell

Rest of the team and staff can kiss my ass.

I can't wait for next year, not for the draft or to see if they improve, but not seeing Dillard and Barnett in an Eagles uniform again.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2021, 03:38:16 PM
man their linebackers and DBs....yowza

So farging infuriating!  Replacing horseshtein with cowshtein every year.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 03, 2021, 04:59:30 PM
I heard he had a rough night last night and doesn't want to play football anymore.

i was thinking about this all day is there a more beloved athlete that destroyed their legacy quicker than that POS
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 03, 2021, 09:54:47 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2021, 03:52:51 PM

this really happen?

You know how to do math. Don't be obtuse. If they score TDs and don't kick or the TDs aren't called back from penalties...