Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Coming into focus...they're going to have Russian and Chinese help and then rig it via usps

https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/1289227245320466440 21

Geowhizzer

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

not saying it cant be done but its tough to mess with mail ballots

they cross reference all mailed in votes against the rolls, death certificate lists and against the books you sign on election day to catch double votes and ones from someone dead and such. they can delay the process but sending in 1000s of purposely fraudulent ballots but they wouldnt be counted. its a pretty detailed process and one of the reasons why its taking forever for many counties to count votes.

the secretary of state, who is a democrat in most swing states, will certify the election and that will be that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The longer Biden draws out his nomination announcement, the better.  Let all the contenders have their time in the spotlight.  Every deep dive profile is one they won't get after the announcement.  A raft of capable women are enjoying a great deal of top level media scrutiny and free time.  Their names are being heard and that is literally power.  Had Biden been open to a male running mate, most of these women wouldn't get the attention, the practice of big media attention, etc.   I half think the Biden campaign is content to just sit back and let the days go by, let Trump shtein the bed, and hold the VP announcement in pocket for a while.  A couple more USA Today articles about the newest possibility, a couple more Magazine features, a few more Good Morning America segments, watch Fox scramble to cut together hate pieces on each possibility....
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

would be disqualifying in any other year...when compared against monsters like trump and pence its literally nothing

still theres like 10 different people biden can choose and you didnt have to pick the l ron hubbard stan
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Russian news agency Ruptly is showing totally real footage of Portland protesters burning Bibles. It is working as intended.

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Rome

That's the part I don't understand.  How can anyone still support that icehole?   What is left for anyone to hang their hat on and say, "man, he's doing great with ___________!"

Everything from the economy being in ruins, the military having bounties placed on their heads with no recourse, the way they've botched the virus, health care... I mean he couldn't do a better job farging up everything he's touched if he tried. 

Yet they *still* support him?   It's mind-bending. 

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

Inserting a Postmaster General to crumble the entire system is an all time evil genius move.  Not Trumps obviously but someone in the GOP is getting a raise for this.

General_Failure

It's what they've done with every position they filled, and frankly I'm surprised it took this long to get to the Post Office.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous