Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

a lot of ballots get mailed early to late sept so in theory its like a month away from the election and this turd is getting steam rolled
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Until the Cheeto signs an executive order putting ICE in charge of the mail.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

im getting texts from some think tank about josh shapiro (pa ag), gathering intel for his 2022 gov/senate run

love politics in america
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

yea i think thats a lock...gonna be pretty dumb to go after him in a primary

senate is wide open though and i would give a nut to see toomey pack up

Munson

I would really really enjoy seeing Fetterman take out Toomey.

Does Wolf have any senate aspirations or is he done?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

theres been no noise outta that. much more noise around toomey making a run at the gov house which is perfect...makes the senate wide open and me thinks hed still get his clock cleaned by fetterman

wolf would be 73 in 2022. not sure if thats the recipe we need.

Munson

PhillyPhreak54

Today in The Cheeto Dick Chronicles

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1290494089369026560 21

Also keeps saying "it is what it is" when asked about the death toll

And he said that he's considering an EO to stop mail in voting

SD

Was just coming to post this^^^^...my god  :-D

Munson

Can you imagine Obama "it is what it is"ing 160K American deaths in an interview? There would be armed protesters outside of the white house immmediately.

Rome

Imagine if the Democratic Party wasn't run by utterly feckless and cowardly fargs.  They might do something to stop this insanity.   

MDS

Munson

Just came to post that. If it wasn't already transparent enough.