Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

The responses by various GOP people to the election delay talk was interesting. I didn't see anyone who stood with him. Even Moscow Mitch and In The Closet Lindsey Graham were against it

General_Failure

They'll distance themselves from him just enough to see if they can swing a few votes without pissing off their base.

Send your thoughts and prayers to the VP, everyone. https://twitter.com/4danlopez/status/1288894628524167168

MDS

this moronic administration is not capable of anything, let alone a coordinated takeover of a country after they get walloped in the election. look at this shtein: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07/how-jared-kushners-secret-testing-plan-went-poof-into-thin-air

trump is a Hoyda bunker bitch retard surrounded by dumb yes men. they arent going to anything because they are incapable of doing anything. calm down you snowflake liberals
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Honestly, it isn't Trump himself that scares me.  It's the 2A gun fellating orange man worshipping yahoos that follow him no matter what.  Too many of them (including  a bunch of my relatives in Pennsyltucky) are itching to spark a civil war over him.

MDS

yea im sure bubba and ray bob from johnston, pa are gonna get in their pick up, drive 6 hours to dc and gun fight with the military on pennsylvania ave

trump is going to tweet and whine and complain like a little bitch then itll be jan 20 and biden will be president. the more likely scenario is he bails for mar a lago after the election and just never comes back. senioritis trump is actually the most dangerous thing. 2 months where he lets stephen miller send the pinkertons into the barrio to kill brown people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

his number one goal is making money and a close second is not going to jail

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he can make tons of money as a martyr to the rubes in his base who think he was defeated by the deep state swamp....hes never going to jail and in his dementia riddled brain he doesnt even think he did anything wrong

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 30, 2020, 09:04:04 PM
this moronic administration is not capable of anything, let alone a coordinated takeover of a country after they get walloped in the election. look at this shtein: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07/how-jared-kushners-secret-testing-plan-went-poof-into-thin-air

trump is a Hoyda bunker bitch retard surrounded by dumb yes men. they arent going to anything because they are incapable of doing anything. calm down you snowflake liberals

" Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner's team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. "The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy," said the expert."

Anyone shocked by this? Or the sheer ignorance documented in that article?

This whole response from day one has been a disaster. And it's not going to get better. Not until adults are running the country again. The fringe groups have been given way too much of a voice. Normalized by Cheeto Dick and his band of grifting scumbags.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 30, 2020, 09:34:44 PM
yea im sure bubba and ray bob from johnston, pa are gonna get in their pick up, drive 6 hours to dc and gun fight with the military on pennsylvania ave

trump is going to tweet and whine and complain like a little bitch then itll be jan 20 and biden will be president. the more likely scenario is he bails for mar a lago after the election and just never comes back. senioritis trump is actually the most dangerous thing. 2 months where he lets stephen miller send the pinkertons into the barrio to kill brown people

November's going to get ugly. I've said it before, buy a gun.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Diomedes

I'll listen to Bundy when he pays for using our lands to graze his cattle and not until.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome