Can you even IMAGINE if Donovan said this stuff?

Started by PhillyGirl, August 03, 2005, 10:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3856878

QuoteHe said the average fan may not have noticed but he did: he'd been cutting corners.

Quote"I felt like the last two or three years I cheated myself," Favre said, "which obviously ends up cheating your teammates as far as being in the best shape physically and mentally that you can possibly be in."

Favre said it always has upset him when guys come to camp out of shape "and I felt like I was turning into one of those guys."
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

4and26

Mad-Lad

I'm just happy to see the player photos.

that's a cool shot!

rjs246

Brett Favre's decrepid ass is taking my fantasy team to the promised land, bitches!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MURP

hey lad... go here and find the Brian Westbrook Portrait Session.  There are some other cool shots in there.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MURP on August 03, 2005, 12:58:21 PM
hey lad... go here and find the Brian Westbrook Portrait Session.  There are some other cool shots in there.

you're right.  i hadn't seen those, but he one where he's strikin' the heisman is a pretty sweet one too.

too bad he's not on the field right now.   :boom

Tomahawk

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 03, 2005, 01:20:09 PM

you're right.  i hadn't seen those, but he one where he's strikin' the heisman is a pretty sweet one too.

Does that mean Camp Westbrook can expect to see more avatars? Or even a signature picture?

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 03, 2005, 02:25:40 PM

Does that mean Camp Westbrook can expect to see more avatars? Or even a signature picture?

get his ass in camp, and i'll consider it.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 03, 2005, 02:56:53 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on August 03, 2005, 02:25:40 PM

get his ass in camp, and i'll consider it.

I guarangoddamntee he will be in camp no later than the 8th.