NFL Free Agent Tracker (Offensive Players)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2005, 05:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Wingspan on February 14, 2005, 05:22:04 PM
Jeth Garthia Releathed

I just saw that on the Botom Line, Crennel isn't taking long to make changes he also added Carthon as his O-Coordinator today.  I wonder if they will make a push for someone like Brees or draft a Qb?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MURP

PhillyPhreak54

The franchising of Abraham and Howard, in a weak DE group, drives up Burgess' value. Slim pickin's out there now...

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

PhillyPhreak54

He doesn't. But they don't have a choice because there's no way they let him walk with unproven Chris Perry there.

I hope Indy and Seattle put the tags on Edge & Alexander just so I can stop hearing reading about them. It's only been a week and I'm ready to explode in anger.

MDS

We need a running back, lets go spend all our cap money on fumbleman II Alexander and screw other more pressing needs. What, you don't see the logic?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 14, 2005, 08:19:58 AM
Still on the same level as Phreak on this one. He's going to cost way too much and Davenport won't....and Davenport is what the Eagles need more than anything.

if the eagles sign him, will he ask that a toilet get installed in his locker?

he does have the best subtle bermanism out there...Najah *eeeeehhhhhhh* Davenport
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

WEST is GOD

I wouldn't mind Davenport, but I think Green Bay's offensive line is excellent for run blocking and I think he thrives over there because of that. I wouldn't expect the same production here, but then again we don't run that much here anyway.

I'm for Davenport.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Well he did suck real bad, so this isnt a shocker.

Geowhizzer

Could it be Dallas or Chicago for Bledsoe?

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Wingspan on February 15, 2005, 04:53:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 14, 2005, 08:19:58 AM
Still on the same level as Phreak on this one. He's going to cost way too much and Davenport won't....and Davenport is what the Eagles need more than anything.

if the eagles sign him, will he ask that a toilet get installed in his locker?

he does have the best subtle bermanism out there...Najah *eeeeehhhhhhh* Davenport

I was listening to sports radio the other day and one of the guys said he had to go drop a Najeh, I just about crashed my car.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell