the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Planned Parenthood is always in need of a helping hand. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on February 22, 2021, 06:42:00 AM
Planned Parenthood is always in need of a helping hand.

Another great suggestion

Diomedes

I'd feed his number and address to less reputable outlets than Planned Parenthood and other liberal groups who are doing God's work and don't need the hassle of dealing with an irate Trump monkey who keeps somehow getting on their lists....

What about calling one of these "we buy houses" numbers real late one night, when they are unlikely to answer (and if they do, farg 'em) and leave a message saying you're interested in selling your house at ______________.  Get him on a couple of those.

Other organiations that suck and never quit, like the FOP, or any of the various pyramid schemes masquerading as legit businesses, like Amway or that vitamin one.

The less scrupulous and legit the outfit, the higher the likliehood that he'll never stop hearing from them.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'd bet his car warranty is running out soon.

SD

Flag evolution of the guy a few blocks over

Confederate flag

Changed to a POW/MIA flag

Changed to a Trump KAG flag

Currently an upside down American flag

farging drama queen

General_Failure

The old creepy guy at the end of my block finally replaced the US flag above his Trump flag that had been in tatters since last year. He's still got a bunch of little yard signs underneath them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

MDS

i saw season 2 of the wire i know what happens on these ships
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Well that settles it. Time to start digging the Tuez Canal.

Eagaholic

With a little luck and continued global warming, we may see arctic shipping routes open up in the foreseeable future and help avoid such quagmires.

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone here ever done freshwater aquariums?

We just set up our first. Got a 55 gallon and the first ones in there are two pictus catfish and a blue lobster. More additions (blood parrots and Angel fish) this weekend.

Channeling my inner Wee-Bey

General_Failure

Not since the 80s. Get some plants and some stuff for the fish to explore.

PhillyPhreak54

We have about six live plants in there now and a lot of hiding spots for them. The lobster is digging himself into the sand and the catty's are doing their thing - hanging out by the filter current.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I tried doing fish a few years ago - threw like a grand  into a nice tank, filter, all kids of cool stuff for the inside.  I think the longest fish lasted maybe three months. I put it out on the sidewalk and someone took it within minutes.