Started by MDS, October 27, 2019, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lucky win.

After being up 19-0 they're lucky to win

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

I thought it would be an interception, but otherwise it went exactly how I thought it would.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 03, 2019, 04:01:56 PM
Lucky win.

After being up 19-0 they're lucky to win

Offensive and defensive execution were pitiful the second half.  Win is a win blahblahblah but this team had better get right over the bye week.  For once Brady doesn't scare me, the Pats Defense will annihilate this offense.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on November 03, 2019, 03:56:53 PM
Great play call on the screen to Goedert

It was.  We had 20 Eagles fans cheering DALLAS! DALLAS! after that one.   The looks of confusion were worth the $50 it costs to watch a game at a bar these days. 

Geowhizzer

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

My sister in-law and family were visiting from Kauai this weekend.   First time for the kids witnessing uncle Don watch a birds game, they may never be back.

MDS

its fine that they won but my god that game was garbage

will give douggie some credit for play designs on the clock killer in 4q. they were using hollins-arcega-agholor and he schemed up sanders, ertz and goeddert to move the sticks. well done. this will not work for a full game.

pimp and alshon are some combo of washed up and a walking hospital bill
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They seriously need to start drafting receivers in the early rounds.

They have? They have been?!

ice grillin you

i dont know why chicago did throw a bomb on every play in the second half
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

General_Failure

It wouldn't have been been an issue if they still had Cutler.

Don Ho

Jim Miller man!  He was awesome!  Oh wait, Hugh Douglas are his shtein up.  Remember his Hoyda back up who was forced to play when Miller went down in the 01 playoff game said if Miller had remained in the game the Bears would have won.  Shane Matthews?  To lazy to look it up but what a tool.   kind of confidence you want in your back up quarterback .