2010 Sixers Offseason Thread

Started by BigEd76, April 26, 2010, 09:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Jrue is a nice player, but sending him to the lotto is stupid.  It's basically saying that he's the "franchise player" which I don't think he is or ever will be.  Maybe I'm wrong, but this is bound to be Iguodala II. 

SD

I think it has more to do with giving a young guy an opportunity for some spotlight.

Drunkmasterflex

He is the most promising young player they have and with this team that is something. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Time will tell.  I think it's sending the wrong message but I guess we gotta wait and see. 

MDS

you are reading wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much into it

its the draft lotto
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

seriously what message good or bad could this possibly send
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

shut up braves fans

go eat jason heywards butt, gump
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: KDS on May 11, 2010, 01:11:23 PM
shut up braves fans

go eat jason heywards butt, gump

wrong thread?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Nah, he posts that in every thread. 

Rome

He meant to post it in the Ask Brent forum.

MDS

no i dont want philly haters around here

dook lives to whine and lives to hate and be a miserable bastich about the teams he supposedly loves. hes in my top 5 most hated people ever and also my top 5 most loved. he drives me crazy, i just cant sleep. im so excited, im in too deep.

BigEd76

Eskin says Collins will be hired within the week

(usual Eskin jokes here)

SD

Can't say I would hate Collins. He's much better than Jordan. I'm a bit surprised he'd leave the booth to take on this mess.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 17, 2010, 12:02:04 AM
Eskin says Collins will be hired within the week

(usual Eskin jokes here)

When The Big Update says it, it's gonna happen.

Don't like the choice. Don't dislike it. I only dislike that Stefanski is still employed to make the decision after the Jordan debacle.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous