David Beckham leaving Real Madrid for MLS

Started by BigEd76, January 11, 2007, 01:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

I will watch soccer over professional basketball and baseball 10 times out of 10.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

You should write a book about your views on things. Everyone would buy it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

one day the seashell necklace wearing soccer gays in this country will learn that no matter what they try americans will always know that soccer is an abomination...and the sooner that day comes the better
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Soccer.  We didn't invent it.... we don't give a shtein.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: MDS on January 11, 2007, 02:29:13 PM
Yea pretty much. What they need to do is buy Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Man U and the rest of the good soccer teams...and move them to America. Then people will care. Since that's not happening, this move will prove to be a giant waste of money for LA.

All ready started--Randy Lerner of the Browns owns Aston Villa (a club in Birmingham); Glazer has Man United and this guy Gillette just bought controlling interest in Liverpool.